A June Virtual Challenge Prime Registration
REGISTER TODAY AND STAY ACCOUNTABLE!
You have committed to reaching 100K or 150K in June!
- register below for Prime $25
- a donation will be made to the Terry Fox Foundation
- walk, jog, run, or combine any exercise that tracks mileage
- stay focused on your goal
- track your kilometers on your own platform
- check-in often by clicking on our June Challenge events section on our Homepage
- every check-in gives you one entry into our draw for a cash prize at the end of the month
- join our Facebook group
PRIME REGISTRATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- a downloadable personalized achievement certificate (you will receive this once you have reached your goal).
- If you choose the June 100K challenge, your certificate will be customized.
- your choice of A Great Canadian Running Challenge Bandana OR Sportspack
- a Finisher’s Medal in antique gold finish
- a chance to win a cash prize at the end of the month
Registered users with A Great Canadian Running Challenge can log into their account to register for The June 150K Virtual Challenge!
Your registration will support our very own Terry Fox Foundation!
A GREAT CANADIAN RUNNING CHALLENGE MISSION
To inspire people from across the nation to gain a love for health and fitness by building a strong community of Canadians who share their stories of hope and inspiration!
#buildingcommunity #Canada #1000km
Disclaimer: By registering for A June 150K Virtual Challenge, you assume full responsibility for any injury or illness that you may incur. The content in our Website is intended for informational and motivational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have or suspect you may have a health condition, you should consult your health care provider before beginning any form of exercise for specific medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding an injury, medical condition or training advice. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on our Website or FB group.