TIPS FOR COMPLETING THIS CHALLENGE DURING THE PANDEMIC WE ARE FACING!
YOU PROBABLY WANT TO CONTINUE TO GET YOUR KILOMETERS IN, BUT IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE.
1. At home, you can
- go on your treadmill
- get on your elliptical
- find workout videos that calculate your mileage (Leslie Sansone walking video is popular with our participants)
- put music on and walk, jog in place
- get on your stationary bike
2. Get outdoors in your neighbourhood, if your municipality guidelines allow you to do so.
- keep physical distance of 2 or more meters
- when you encounter another human being, cross the street
- walk, jog, run close to home
- circle your block