Tuesdays for Terry
A Great Canadian Running Challenge is on a mission to help support our very own Canadian Hero!!
Even if I don’t finish, we need others to continue. It’s got to keep going without me.
Terry’s Marathon of Hope continues to bring thousands of people together for one purpose! Cancer has touched many of our lives in one way or another. One young hero set out on a mission in 1980, raising more than $24 million for cancer research and awareness! Here is Terry’s story.
Please support A Great Canadian Running Challenge and help us reach our long-term goal of raising $1 million in Terry’s honour for cancer research.
How it works:
- We have partnered with The Terry Fox Foundation.
- Our 2020 goal is to raise $25,000.
- Dedicate your walk, jog or run for Terry on Tuesdays.
- Donate as little as $1 a week (or another amount) and help us make a difference!
- Your donation goes directly to the Terry Fox Foundation!
- View our page at the TFF! See what we raised so far!
- You will receive a charitable donation receipt from The Terry Fox Foundation.
- Please share a picture of your Tuesday walk, jog or run for Terry with our FB group or IG account and include the hashtags #TuesdaysforTerry AND #1000km.
Could you help us make a difference? Please support A Great Canadian Running Challenge’s Mission!
There are 47 Tuesdays left in 2021!
Let's Fight Cancer Together!
Join our Facebook Group to see what Canada is up to!!
A GREAT CANADIAN CHALLENGE MISSION
To inspire people from across the nation to gain a love for health and fitness by building a strong community of Canadians who share their stories of hope and inspiration!
#buildingcommunity #Canada #1000km