Tuesdays for Terry
A Great Canadian Running Challenge is on a mission to help support our very own Canadian Hero!!
Even if I don’t finish, we need others to continue. It’s got to keep going without me.
Terry’s Marathon of Hope continues to bring thousands of people together for one purpose! Cancer has touched many of our lives in one way or another. One young hero set out on a mission in 1980, raising more than $24 million for cancer research and awareness! Here is Terry’s story.
Please support A Great Canadian Running Challenge and help us reach our long-term goal of raising $1 million in Terry’s honour for cancer research.
How it works:
- We have partnered with The Terry Fox Foundation.
- To date, we raised close to $10 000 in Terry’s honour.
- Dedicate your hard work to Terry on Tuesdays.
- There are 52 Tuesdays in 2022.
- Donate as little as $1 a week and help make a difference!
- Your donation goes directly to the Terry Fox Foundation!
- View our page at the TFF! See what we raised so far!
- You will receive a charitable donation receipt from The Terry Fox Foundation.
Could you help us make a difference? If you love our challenges, please support our mission!
WINNER OF A HOODIE IS YVONNE SCHMIEDENHORF OF ONTARIO!
HELP US REACH OUR GOAL
A winner will be randomly selected January 1st, 2022. A minimum donation of $5 is required to be entered into the draw.
To inspire people from across the nation to gain a love for health and fitness by building a strong community of Canadians who share their stories of hope and inspiration!
THE CHALLENGE WHERE MAKING TIME FOR YOU MATTERS!
#buildingcommunity #Canada #1000km