LOOKING FOR MOTIVATION?
OUR SEASONAL CHALLENGES ARE BACK FOR ANOTHER YEAR!
These virtual challenges may be the motivation you need to get through our four Canadian seasons in 2022! As many races have been cancelled across the country, we know you may need some reason to keep moving every day! The crisis in our world has had a significant impact on our lives.
It is a proven fact that exercise and healthy eating habits greatly impact our mental and physical well-being. It is not always easy to commit and stay focused on ourselves when surrounded by a world filled with chaos and uncertainty!
It is time to take control of what you can. Join a virtual challenge that will keep you motivated and focused on your health and well-being!
How It Works
- register for one or all four seasonal virtual challenges
- select a form of exercise that tracks kilometres (or combine activities)
- set your goal for the month and strive to achieve it
- a chance to log a guaranteed 400KM toward your 2022 goal (as long as you do the work)
- stay accountable by posting about your progress in our FB Group
- check-in as often as you would like (every check-in gives you an entry into our DRAW for $100 and free swag from My Time My Fitness. Draw to be held at the end of each challenge)
$120 REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Facebook accountability group
- Improved mental and physical well-being
- Downloadable achievement certificate
- All 4 custom-made collectable medals (each medal sent at the beginning of each season to keep you motivated)
- A chance to win $100 in cash or Swag from our Swag Shop!
- A contribution to The Terry Fox Foundation
This challenge supports our very own Terry Fox Foundation!
THE APRIL 100K SPRING VIRTUAL CHALLENGE CHECK-IN FORM
YOU MUST BE REGISTERED FOR THE APRIL 100K VIRTUAL CHALLENGE TO QUALIFY FOR PRIZES
This check-in gives you one entry into our draw for $100 in cash or Swag from our Swag Shop to be randomly selected at the end of the month! The more you check in, the more chances you have to win! Good luck and keep persevering to reach your goal!
THE APRIL 100K SPRING VIRTUAL CHALLENGE CERTIFICATE
Once you have reached your goal, please fill out this form to request your finisher’s certificate!
Disclaimer: By registering for one or all of My Time – My Fitness Virtual Challenges, you assume full responsibility for any injury or illness that you may incur. The content in our Website is intended for informational and motivational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have or suspect you may have a health condition, you should consult your health care provider before beginning any form of exercise for specific medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding an injury, medical condition or training advice. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on our Website or FB Group.