Get through our Canadian Seasons with Exercise and Health!
Participate in all four challenges and stay motivated throughout the year!
Your races! Your time!
WINTER - SPRING - SUMMER - FALL
Our virtual challenges are created for you! As all races have been cancelled across the country, we know you may need some motivation to keep moving every day! The crisis in our world has had a major impact on our lives. We may not be able to control what is happening on the outside, but we surely can work on controlling how we handle our insides…our minds, bodies and souls.
It is a proven fact that exercise and healthy eating habits have huge impacts on our mental and physical well-being. It is not always easy to commit and stay focused on ourselves when we are surrounded in a world filled with chaos!
It is time to take control of what you can. Join a virtual challenge that will keep you motivated and focused on your health and well-being!
How It Works
- register for one or all of our virtual challenges
- intentionally walk, hike, jog, run or combination
- set your goal for the month and strive to achieve it
- stay accountable by posting about your progress in our FB Group (optional)
- check-in as often as you would like (every check-in gives you one entry into our DRAW for cash prizes)
Guidelines for draw:
- You must be registered for the January 100K Virtual Challenge to qualify!
- You must check-in at least once.
- You must reach your goal by the end of the month.
- A winner will be randomly selected from the check-in forms. Every check-in gives you an entry into the draw. (If you check-in for 30 days, you will be entered into the draw 30 times)
- Accountability group
- Improved mental and physical well-being
- Downloadable achievement certificate
- Custom-made collectable medal
- A chance to win $100 in cash and other great prizes
- A contribution to The Terry Fox Foundation
This challenge supports our very own Terry Fox Foundation!
Disclaimer: By registering for one or all of A Great Canadian Virtual Challenges, you assume full responsibility for any injury or illness that you may incur. The content in our Website is intended for informational and motivational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have or suspect you may have a health condition, you should consult your health care provider before beginning any form of exercise for specific medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding an injury, medical condition or training advice. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on our Website or FB Group.